‘Wireless for everyone’ is not just an idea anymore. Deploying WiFi signals in public spaces using 4G/5G connectivity or network repeaters is now a reality. Public WiFi is a great opportunity for governments, developers and businesses to empower their communities and increase their quality of life. When the grid power needed to drive hotspots is unattainable or too costly to bring to a site, these WiFi hotspot columns are a cost-effective solution.
Solar-powered WiFi hotspots for virtually any outdoor application: Disaster relief, public spaces, tourism enhancement, education, healthcare and commercial spaces.
Configured off-grid vertical solar
By simply adding and removing modules a PowerStack Column can be configured to deliver up to 98 watts of power continuously at any location on the planet. Each PowerStack Column is a self-contained, solar power generator incorporating the latest lithium-ion battery technology and driven by smart charging electronics integrated directly into the unit. Applications are virtually unlimited.
The benefits of off-grid vertical solar:
- Zero costs to trench for grid power or install meters
- No electric bills
- Easy to install: Columns come 98% assembled and go up in as little as 30 minutes
- Utilises the latest renewable clean energy technology
- Reduces air pollution and produces no greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduces water usage
- Reduces dependence on non-renewable energy sources
- Helps fight climate change
- Grid alternative
- Great for Green Initiatives and LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) points for new projects